MIRA Safety CM-6M CBRN Tactical Gas Mask
- OPTIMAL PROTECTION AGAINST MOST THREATS: Protect your eyes, face and breathing organs against nuclear, biological, radiological agents, chemicals, harmful components, gases, vapors, solid or liquid aerosols and more.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: The MIRA Safety air purifying gas masks are used by military and law enforcement in many countries, including: Czech Republic, Norway, Portugal, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon and many others.
- VERSATILE: They are ideal for personal and professional use, the army, police squads, military forces, riot control units, rescue teams, firefighters, industrial applications, lab experiments, fires, natural disasters or even pandemics.
- WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN: Unlike other gas masks that are made of regular Butyl, this emergency mask is crafted from high quality Bromobutyl rubber. Ready to stand some heavy use. Ready to last.
- ERGONOMICS MEET COMFORT: The premium MIRA mask is ergonomically designed, has a wide 180° wide view visor, a clever air flow to prevent misting, a sweat drainage system and a quality built in speech diaphragm for hassle-free communication.
MIRA Safety CBRN Gas Mask Filter NBC-77 SOF 40mm Thread – 20 Year Shelf Life
- Accepts all masks with the standard NATO 40mm X 1/7″ thread
- Gas mask filter that protects against nuclear, biological, and chemical agents
- 20 year shelf life with sealed caps