Emergency Food 120 Serving (Breakfast) – Wise Food
- Emergency food storage with a 25 year shelf life
- Will feed 1 adult for 30 days
- Tasty addition to your survival kit
- Just add hot water to prepare
- Take them on camping trips, backpacking, or buy a few for long term food storage.
- More Info
- Reviews (0)
Thanks to advancements in technology we can generally forecast when major disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes and blizzards though others, like earthquakes, remain more elusive. Regardless of where you live in the world, it’s likely you will experience some kind of emergency in your lifetime. And for that, you should always have water and some emergency food on hand.
In the past, canned foods were the go-to emergency food items, but they take a lot of space and have a shelf life of up to five years. Luckily, there are other alternatives such as freeze dried emergency food.
Wise Emergency Food (Breakfast)
While wise isn’t the only emergency food provider on the market, they do offer some of the best tasting ones around. Their breakfast bucket is a perfect way to start off the day. You can choose from a variety of cereal and granola. All you need to do is add the contents of the pouch into a bowl with some boiling water, and presto you have breakfast. The container has 30 four serving pouches, which allows you to open one pouch at a time without reducing the overall shelf life of the other products. Speaking of shelf life, the breakfast emergency food can last up to 25 years when it’s unopened.
In terms of storage, the bucket itself has a relatively small footprint so even if you don’t have much space you can easily stash this in a free corner in your closet or pantry. Plus the interlocking feature means you can easily stack other wise emergency food containers on top of each other.
Of course, you don’t have to save the food for emergencies only. Grab a couple pouches and stash them in your backpack for your next camping trip. You’ll save a ton of space in your backpack for other items and have some delicious food ready for you whenever you need it.
Emergency Food Storage Details:
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- Total calories: 31,000
- Average calories per serving: 278
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- 25 year shelf life
What’s included in this kit?
- 5 pouches of Apple Cinnamon Cereal (40 Servings)
- 5 pouches of Strawberry Granola Crunch (20 Servings)
- 5 pouches of Crunchy Granola (20 Servings)
- 5 pouches of Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (40 Servings)
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 14 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.