Emergency Food Storage 60 Serving – Wise Food
- Emergency food storage with a 25 year shelf life
- Will feed 1 adult for 30 days
- Tasty addition to your survival kit
- Just add hot water to prepare
- Take them on camping trips, backpacking, or buy a few for long term food storage.
- More Info
- Reviews (0)
There’s a very good reason why so many American’s are stocking up on emergency food storage. Along with fresh water, having a steady supply of food is one of the most important aspects to any emergency plan. If there’s ever an interruption in supermarket supply chains, store shelves will be stripped clean within hours. Don’t be caught unprepared should the unthinkable happen, get proactive and always have the means to keep your family well fed.
Over the years, we’ve tried emergency foods from many different vendors. From all the emergency food’s that we’ve tried, the one’s from Wise Food are palatable and actually taste like a gourmet meal after a few beers 🙂
Even if you don’t end up using them for an emergency, they work really well for camping and backpacking as well.
Emergency Food Storage Details:
- Includes 1 total bucket
- Total calories: 13,400
- Average calories per serving: 223
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need
- of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 25 year shelf life
What’s included in this kit?
- 1 pouch of Cheesy Lasagna (4 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Creamy Pasta (8 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Pasta Alfredo (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Chili Mac (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Chicken Noodle Soup (4 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Savory Stroganoff (8 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Hearty Tortilla Soup (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Potato Pot Pie (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Teriyaki and Rice (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Baked Potato Casserole (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Tomato Basil Soup (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Southwest Beans and Rice (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Cheesy Macaroni (4 total servings)
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 14 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.