FAST-ACT Decontamination Cylinder – Chemical Decontamination
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Neutralizes chemical agents within 2 minutes
- Portable for fast deployment
- 5 year shelf life
- More Info
Survival is all about being prepared for almost any situation. While some equipment might be an obvious inclusion to your bug out pack – such as a knife and gas mask – what about a something to neutralize chemical warfare agents? While a good gas mask might be a good option if you have the necessary cylinders, what happens when you run out and something happens? Something like the Fast ACT chemical decontamination cylinder can be a great product to have on hand for even more peace of mind.
Do You Need Fast ACT Chemical Decontamination Cylinders
The Fast ACT cylinders can immediately neutralize almost every chemical agent including nuclear fallout and chemical weapons. While chances that we’ll come into contact with either of these events is low (hopefully), it can also be used against dry, liquid and gaseous chemical threats such as:
- Acids – mild to caustic
- Halogenated compounds including VOCs
- Phosphorous compounds
- Organic compounds
- Caustic gases
- Acidic gases
These are all things we encounter daily in our lives from spilled gasoline, leaky battery acid, tanker wreck to even a spilled bottle of bleach.
This chemical decontamination kit is meant to be portable, which makes it a perfect addition to your prepper bag. More importantly, it’s small enough to keep in your car or person. After all, you don’t know when or where an emergency might hit.
So if you’re looking to round out your bug out bag, then you’ll definitely want to get your hands on these decontamination cylinders. They’re easy to use, require no mixing and, best of all, the materials themselves are non-toxic and environmentally friendly so you don’t have to worry about creating additional problems after using it.
For many, having a chemical decontamination kit might seem like a waste of space, it could turn out to be very useful in a variety of situations whether for a huge emergency like nuclear fallout or something more mundane like cleaning up battery acid or oil in your driveway.
Fast ACT Chemical Decontamination Cylinders Features:
- Rapidly reduces threat of chemical hazards
- Safe, non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-flammable
- Easy to use and operate
- Compact for great mobility
- Effective over a wide range of environmental conditions
- 5 year shelf life
Fast ACT Chemical Decontamination Cylinders Includes:
- Pressurized cylinders
- Bulk pail
- Applicator wand
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 20 in|
Complete The Collection
MIRA Safety CM-6M CBRN Tactical Gas Mask
- OPTIMAL PROTECTION AGAINST MOST THREATS: Protect your eyes, face and breathing organs against nuclear, biological, radiological agents, chemicals, harmful components, gases, vapors, solid or liquid aerosols and more.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: The MIRA Safety air purifying gas masks are used by military and law enforcement in many countries, including: Czech Republic, Norway, Portugal, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon and many others.
- VERSATILE: They are ideal for personal and professional use, the army, police squads, military forces, riot control units, rescue teams, firefighters, industrial applications, lab experiments, fires, natural disasters or even pandemics.
- WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN: Unlike other gas masks that are made of regular Butyl, this emergency mask is crafted from high quality Bromobutyl rubber. Ready to stand some heavy use. Ready to last.
- ERGONOMICS MEET COMFORT: The premium MIRA mask is ergonomically designed, has a wide 180° wide view visor, a clever air flow to prevent misting, a sweat drainage system and a quality built in speech diaphragm for hassle-free communication.