Freeze Dried Vegetables 120 Serving – Wise Food
- Emergency food storage with a 25 year shelf life
- Excellent source of nutritional content
- Just add hot water to prepare
- Take them on camping trips, backpacking, or buy a few for long term food storage.
- More Info
- Reviews (0)
During a disaster, the last thing you’re worried about is eating a balanced meal. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get one. While fresh vegetables may only last a week, you can get still get your daily dose of vitamins with freeze dried vegetables. Sure, it might not provide the same texture, but you’ll be able to keep these freeze dried vegetables on hand for 25 years.
Freeze Dried Vegetables – Wise Food
If you’ve ever worried about proper nutrition during an emergency, these freeze dried vegetables will hit all the right notes. It comes with four different vegetables – corn, peas, broccoli and green beans. You can simply heat these up with boiling water and eat by itself or you can top with one of the included sauces. All four options add that extra flavor to keep your taste buds satisfied while also ensuring you get a decent amount of calories per serving. While it won’t be enough to replace a full meal, this serves as an excellent complement to other emergency food rations from Wise Foods.
You can store all of the freeze dried vegetables inside the stackable bucket, or you can remove a couple packets and store them in other places such as your car, office or your bug out bag. The pouches themselves are water proof and resealable so you can portion out your servings as needed. It’s a perfect item to bring on camping trips if you don’t want to lug around cans. Plus, it’s so tasty you can use it as a quick and healthy snack when you’re feeling peckish at work. In fact, you might want to consider having a few of these emergency food storage kits on hand. That way you can keep one for true emergencies and use the others whenever you need it.
Emergency Food Storage Details:
- Includes 1 total bucket
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Tasty and nutritious addition to emergency food kit
- 32 servings of vegetables
- 25 year shelf life
What’s included in this kit?
- Corn (8 servings ea.)
- Peas (8 servings ea.)
- Broccoli (8 servings ea.)
- Green Beans (8 servings ea.)
- Mushroom Sauce (8 servings ea.)
- Cheese Sauce (8 servings ea.)
- Butter Sauce (8 servings ea.)
- Cream Sauce (8 servings ea.)
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 14 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.