Long-Term Food Storage 84 Serving – Wise Food
- Emergency food storage with a 25 year shelf life
- Will feed 1 adult for 30 days
- Tasty addition to your survival kit
- Just add hot water to prepare
- Take them on camping trips, backpacking, or buy a few for long term food storage
- More Info
- Reviews (0)
With the rash of natural disasters happening around the world, there’s no better time to stock up for emergencies than now. After water, food is the next important item you need. However, not all food stuff is created equal. Most people might keep their pantry stocked with cans, but these take up space and don’t have a very long shelf life. If you want to ensure the safety of your family for years to come, you’ll want to look into a long-term food storage kit like the ones from Wise Company.
Long-Term Food Storage
Freeze-dried and dehydrated food aren’t new to the emergency food scene. With that said, early versions wouldn’t win any medals for taste. Luckily, technology has advanced to the point where businesses like Wise Company offers some truly delectable options. The packets are incredibly easy to make. All you need is some boiling water and a bowl. Then just mix the contents of the pack and the hot water together for a satisfying and hot meal.
The full 84 servings (56 entree and 28 breakfast) all fit inside the included bucket. This way you can keep all of your food in one place instead of scattered around the house. If you plan on buying more than one bucket, you can easily stack them on top of each other, saving yourself even more space. When kept sealed, the pouches last up to 25 years. Now that’s what we call long-term food storage.
Of course, you don’t have to keep the food locked away for 25 years. These are also great food options if you go camping. You can even use it on those nights where you really don’t feel cooking. Just make sure you have some extra buckets in your house specifically for emergencies. After all, there’s nothing worse than being unprepared when a natural disaster strikes.
Emergency Food Storage Details:
- Includes 1 total bucket
- Total calories: 19,920
- Average calories per serving: 237
- Mylar pouches safely store food.
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 25 year shelf life
What’s included in this kit?
- Creamy Pasta (8 total servings)
- Pasta Alfredo (8 total servings)
- Chili Mac (8 total servings)
- Chicken Noodle Soup (8 total servings)
- Cheesy Macaroni (8 total servings)
- Savory Stroganoff (8 total servings)
- Hearty Tortilla Soup (8 total servings)
- Granola Strawberry Crunch (4 Servings)
- Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (12 Servings)
- Apple Cinnamon Cereal (12 Servings)
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 14 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.