Tactical Traveler Tactical Survival Kit – Ready To Go Survival
$399.95 – $439.95
- Comprehensive survival kit with 72 hours worth of food and water
- Self defense tools to fend from unfriendly survivors
- Communicate with your bug out team
- Receive radio updates on the evolving disaster
- Shelter yourself from the elements
- And much, much more
- More Info
- Reviews (27)
Our Best Selling Tactical Survival Kit
The Tactical Traveler Tactical Survival Kit is the first kit we created at Ready To Go Survival and it’s been our top seller ever since. Weighing in at just 20 lbs, it’s got everything you need for a variety of emergency situations, making it the best pre-made bug out bag kit on the market. The narrow design is intended to keep you from snagging on anything while en route, allowing you to traverse both the brush or the urban jungle with ease. With the many optional attachments, this tactical bug out bag can be customized for urban, suburban and rural environments.
With this tactical survival kit, you no longer have to choose between having something lightweight or all encompassing. This kit comes with almost everything you would need such as food bars, fire starters, blankets, water, first aid items and even self-defense items like a knife and safety goggles.
Considering all of the items included with this tactical survival kit, would you believe that it’s only 20 pounds? Of course, if you include your own items it may end up going over the mark. It’s perfect for short backpacking stints though you won’t be able to bring it on a plane as a carry-on due to the included blade.
Of course, its supplies aren’t limitless. In order to keep it fully stocked, remember to replace any items you use like the emergency water, food bars and purification tablets. That way you will can rest assured you’ll always be prepared regardless of the situation.
Tactical Traveler Survival Kit Contents:
(1) Medium Transport Pack
The Medium Transport Pack has a great balance of durability, storage capacity, ergonomics, and price, which makes it perfect for a tactical bug out bag. Team RTGS uses these packs regularly to commute to the city, go on hiking trips, hit up the shooting range, go to the beach, and run day to day errands. This pack has enough room to fit all the preset tactical survival kit items, as well as some extra space for personal items.
- Durable heavy duty zippers
- P/U coated lining and pockets for water repellency
- Molle compatible webbing
- Top carry handle for ease of transport
- Hydration bladder ready
- Adjustable and padded shoulder straps
- One large main compartment with zippered pouch and mesh pocket (17″ x 8.25″ x 4.25″)
- Three additional pockets and storage compartments: 16″ x 7″ x 3.25″, 10″ x 6.5″ x 2.25″, 3.5″ x 6.5″ x 2.25″
(3) Wise Company Meals (2280 cal) or (2) MRE (3174 cal)
The Tactical Traveler survival kit offers two options of food content, each with its own nutritional information.
Wise Company Meal Option:
- Each packet of food contains 4 servings with average caloric intake of 240 per serving
- 25 year shelf life
- Air tight mylar packaging
- Hot water will speed up process of re-hydrating the food
- Many of the foods can be re-hydrated with any temperature water
Sopacko MRE (Meal Ready to Eat):
- Each pack may contain 1350 to 1600 calories
- Minimum 3 years to 10+ years shelf life at or lower than 60 degrees F
- Vacuum sealed flexible packaging
- Many of the foods can be re-hydrated with any temperature water
(1) 18 Datrex Emergency Food Bars (3690 cal)
Even if you haven’t witnessed a disaster first hand, you’ve seen the devastation they cause and you know that you can never be too prepared. In regards to food, a tactical survival kit like the Tactical Survival contains a quick boost of nutrients. Food rations from Datrex are made from all natural ingredients, have high energy value and are tabletized and sub packaged for easy rationing. They have a five year shelf life and are also USCG approved so you know you can count on them when you need them most.
- 200 Calories per bar, 3600 calories per pack
- Sub packaged for ease of rationing and storage in your survival and disaster kit
- All natural ingredients with no preservatives and superior coconut flavor
- USCG approved; small and lightweight with a 5 year shelf life
- High energy value; ready to eat; non thirst provoking
(1) Sawyer Mini Water Filtration System
The Sawyer MINI Water Filter is perfect for outdoor actives such as hiking, biking, camping, travel and emergency preparedness. Rated to 0.1 micron absolute, weighs only 2 ounces, and filters up to 100,000 gallons. Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source. Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium. Package comes with:
- (1) Sawyer MINI Water Filter with Tip Cap
- (1) 16 oz Reusable Squeeze Pouch
- (1) 7″ Drinking Straw
- (1) Cleaning Plunger (Syringe)
- Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
(20) Datrex Emergency Water (2.5 Liters)
Safe drinking water is probably the most important thing to have in reserve when disaster strikes. No tactical survival kit is complete with out water. The Tactical Traveler offers 125 ml sachets of Datrex purified water are easy to dispense and loss is minimized due to the durable packaging. USCG, Canadian Coast Guard, EC and NZ approval, with a five year shelf life. The Tactical Traveler comes with 20 packets, which is equivalent to 2.5 liters of water.
(1) Stainless Steel Water Bottle (750 mL)
- Capacity: 750 mL, 25 Oz
(1) Chlor Floc Water Purification Tablets
Currently used by the US military (National Stock Number 6850-01-352-6129), these powder packets eliminate giardia, most bacteria, viruses, other harmful micro organisms and sediment.
- Eliminates Giardia, Bacterial, Viruses And Removes Sediment
- 30 powder packets Per Box
- Used by the U.S. Military
- 30 packets per box
- 4 year shelf life
(1) Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Fire Starter
This tool will help you get a fire going quickly and safely – Simply pull the unit apart, prepare your tinder, and strike the ferrocerium rod against the metal striker to release a storm of burning sparks. This rod contains a waterproof storage compartment to keep your tinder dry, and has an integrated whistle for quick access when you need it. A piece of lanyard also keeps the components secure while it’s open to ensure nothing gets lost.
- Lightweight and portable kit is less than 5 inches long
- Waterproof storage compartment keeps tinder dry
- Lanyard cord with integrated emergency whistle holds pieces together
- Compact fire starter with ferrocerium rod and metal striker
- Includes Bear Grylls’ Priorities of Survival pocket guide and land to air rescue and SOS instructions
- Measures 4.5” when closed
- Weighs 2.66 oz.
Model #: Gerber 31-000699
(2) Disposable Lighters
When your not in the mood to do it the old fashioned way, we included 2 disposable lighters to help you get a fire going. Even though these are included in our packs, we recommend you use magnesium fire starter to become more acclimated to starting a fire in more primitive conditions.
(1) UCO Stormproof Matches (25 pc)
UCO Stormproof Matches are the best matches available for harsh conditions. Each match burns for about 15 seconds even if it is windy, rainy, or cold. The matches even burn underwater. Extra strikers are included.
- Matches are completely stormproof
- Burns despite wind or rain
- Will burn underwater
- 25 matches per box
- Extra strikers included
(5) Wetfire All Weather Tinder
WetFire Tinder is a universal lighting material that is safe, lightweight, and easy to carry. Guaranteed to light in windy or wet conditions and only requires a small amount of tinder to build a fire.
- Extinguishes instantly
- Cubed-tinders are individually packed to maintain freshness
- Will burn longer when wet or moist
- 5-year shelf life
(1) SOL Emergency Blanket
The most advanced emergency blanket on the market – meticulously designed never to fail when you’re counting on it with your life. It all starts with the material – vacuum-metalized polyethylene reflects 90% of your body heat while also offering a number of other important features that set it apart from traditional mylar blankets: it opens easily and will not shred if nicked or punctured, rips and tears can be repaired, it is quiet and won’t crinkle in high winds, and its high-visibility orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to find you. Sized to fit one person.
- Resists tearing and will not shred like Mylar blankets
- Heatsheets material is waterproof and windproof
- Reflects 90% of radiated body heat
- Functions wet or dry
- A true ultralight multifunction backcountry tool that can also be used as a ground cloth, gear cover, first aid blanket, and more
- Weight: 2.5oz
Size: 56″ x 84″
(1) SOL Sleeping Bivvy
The 6.5oz Adventure Medical Thermo-Lite 2 Bivvy provides an emergency shelter for day trips that run a little long, and it can even replace your sleeping bag in warm weather. This water-resistant bivy sack gives you insulation similar to a 50F sleeping bag, so you can bring it alone on ultralight overnight trips in the summer. The Thermo-Lite 2 nylon material holds in heat and fights off moist weather during an un-planned overnight stay in the backcountry.
- Light weight replacement for sleeping bag when temperature is above 50 Fahrenheit
- Emergency survival shelter for winter time activities
- Reflects up to 80 percent of radiated body heat
- Ultra light stuff sack allows you to store the bivvy before or after use
- Thermo-Lite non-woven fabric is waterproof and windproof
(1) Coghlans Tube Tent
The tube tent is a great emergency shelter that has been used by survival experts for many years. It’s quick to set-up, lightweight, and can also be used to quickly gather rainwater. A tube tent is only a suitable shelter in a survival situation; it would not be suitable for living beyond a several day period. If you’re looking for something that can sustain you for a longer period of time, please check out our Basecamp II expansion module.
- Made of rugged 2.5 mil polyethylene
- Enough room for 2 people
- No tent poles needed, just string the provided cord between two trees
- Blaze orange color makes tent visible from a distance – this helps you avoid getting shot by hunters
- Instructions included. Sets up in minutes
- Weighs 17 oz
- 12 x 8 feet
(1) Rothco Rip-stop Poncho
The Rothco Rip-Stop poncho will help keep you dry, which in turn keeps you healthy. Wetness leads to chafing, blisters, hypothermia, and other generally bad things. Stay dry my friends!
- 100% polyester
- One size – 56″ x 90″
- Elongated hood with under-chin ties
- Snaps on each side for double protection
- Waterproof – meets water pressure 875mm
- Grommeted corners for use as emergency shelter
(1) First Aid Only 299 Piece First Aid Kit
This first aid kit is a perfect addition to any emergency kit. It is comprehensive enough to treat minor aches and pains, and lightweight enough to carry in your Bug out Bag without breaking your back. This kit can also be used for camping, marine adventures, hiking, home, auto, and school settings.
- (1) 1-1/2″x1-1/2″ Patch plastic bandage
- (1) 2″ Conforming gauze roll bandage
- (1) 4-1/2″ Scissors, nickel plated
- (1) 4″ Tweezers, plastic
- (1) 4″x5″ Instant cold compress
- (1) 5″x9″ Trauma pad
- (1) Burn relief pack, 3.5 gm.
- (1) Emergency blanket
- (1) First aid guide
- (1) Sterile eye pad
- (1) Thermometer, one time use
- (2) 1/2″x5 yd. First aid tape roll
- (2) 2″x4″ Elbow & knee plastic bandages
- (2) 4″x4″ Gauze dressing pads
- (2) 6″x11/16″ Finger splint
- (2) Exam quality vinyl gloves
- (2) First aid cream packs
- (3) 2″x2″ Moleskin squares
- (3) Butterfly wound closures
- (3) Insect sting relief pads
- (4) 3″x3″ Gauze dressing pads
- (4) Fingertip fabric bandages
- (4) Knuckle fabric bandages
- (6) 2″x2″ Gauze dressing pads
- (6) Antibiotic ointment packs
- (6) Aspirin tablets
- (6) Extra-strength non-aspirin tablets
- (6) Ibuprofen tablets
- (10) 1″x3″ Fabric bandages
- (10) 3″ Cotton tipped applicators
- (14) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (15) BZK antiseptic towelettes
- (20) 3/4″x3″ Fabric bandages
- (30) 1″x3″ Adhesive plastic bandages
- (50) 3/8″x1-1/2″ Junior plastic bandages
- (75) 3/4″x3″ Adhesive plastic bandages
Kit Dimensions: 9-1/4″x7-1/2″x2-7/8″
Model #: FAO-442
(20) Thyrosafe Potassium Iodide Tablets (65 Mg)
Today, there are 103 nuclear reactors in the United States. Although these reactors are heavily protected, there is always the possibility of a nuclear accident or successful terrorist attack. Evacuation is still the main component of the government’s plan to protect the public, but studies have shown that “thyroid damage can be a concern more then 200 miles downwind from a nuclear accident” and that quick evacuation is usually not an option. This was so vividly pointed out when New Orleans had 3 days notice of hurricane Katrina. In a nuclear emergency there will most likely be no prior notice. Potassium iodide must be taken prior to, or soon after exposure of radiation from nuclear fall-out in order to be effective, therefore potassium iodide must be readily on-hand. In the event of a nuclear emergency there simply will not be time to protect your family with potassium iodide if you do not have it already.
ThyroSafe™ is the only FDA approved 65 mg. Potassium Iodide (KI) tablet sold in the US. It is used to protect your thyroid gland against radioactive iodine released during a nuclear emergency. It does this by flooding the thyroid with stable, safe iodine, which blocks the absorption of dangerous radioactive iodine. ThyroSafe™ is produced by Recipharm AB, Sweden, who has more than 20 years experience in manufacturing Potassium Iodide tablets. Each tablet of ThyroSafe™ has a convenient cross-score, making it easy to break into smaller amounts for small children.
During a nuclear emergency, radioactive iodine is released and is swallowed or inhaled by human beings. It will then be absorbed into the thyroid gland. Even very small amounts of radioactive iodine will eventually deliver a large radiation dose to thyroid cells resulting in various abnormalities later in life including loss of thyroid functions, nodules in the thyroid or thyroid cancer. Children whose thyroids are especially active, are extremely susceptible to it. Four years after the Chernobyl nuclear accident, the observed cases of thyroid cancer among children aged 0-4 years at the time of the accident in Belarus and Ukraine exceeded the expected number of cases by 30-60 fold. During the ensuing years, in the most heavily affected areas, incidence of thyroid cancer is as much as 100-fold compared to pre-Chernobyl rates. However, in Poland, where over 18 million doses of Potassium Iodide (KI) were administered to 97% of the children, there has been no increase in thyroid cancer.
(10) Ammonia Inhalants
Ammonia inhalants are an added bonus item to the first aid kit used to treat and prevent fainting. Please do not attempt to use these without proper training or qualified supervision.
(1) Gerber Multi-Tool (optional add-on item)
From cutting twine to opening a can of soup, this multi-tool from Gerber is like having an entire tool box in your pocket. Lightweight and compact, it features needle nose pliers, serrated knife, can opener, bottle opener, corkscrew, wire cutter, crimper, Fiskars scissors, crosshead screwdriver and small, medium and large flat blade screwdrivers. All components lock in place and the built-in safety prevents accidental openings. Stainless steel construction and made in the USA.
(1) Camping Steel Detachable Eating Utensil
Eating utensil detaches so fork and knife can be used in separate hands. Other attachments include a bottle opener, can opener, and spoon. It also comes with a nylon pouch so you can store the utensils away when not in use.
(1) Best Glide Fishing Kit
A true survival fishing kit in a very small, lightweight package. This kit is contained in a package measuring 3″ x 5.25″, and weighs only 2.3 oz. The line winder enables a firm, comfortable grip that allows positive control of the line, and the lures will give you a great chance at actually catching something as quickly as possible. The carry pouch is made from strong, durable plastic that is resealable, and the kit comes with instructions on how to tie the line, with drawings, and attach the sinkers.
- Line (Approx 36m, or ~118 ft.)
- Winder / Hand Grip
- (2) Swivels
- (2) Hooks
- (2) Weights/Sinkers
- (2) Lures
The sharps in this kit are covered in a plastic sheath that is easily removed. This kit is ideal for a wide variety of survival & emergency situations, but could also be used for camping and water-borne adventures.
(1) Steel Folding Trowel
A trowel (AKA small shovel) can be used for water procurement , waste disposal, digging for shelter purposes, digging to hide stuff, along with many other uses. Here are some specs of the included Trowel.
- Standard 9″ trowel open, folds to 5″ for unobtrusive storage and carrying
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel blade and handle stands up to tough use – won’t rust or corrode
(1) Nebo Redline Tactical Flashlight 220 Lumen w/ strobe S.O.S.
The Redline 5 lighting modes, 100% white light (220 lumens), 50% white light (110 lumens), 10% white light (22 lumens), S.O.S. mode (220 lumens), or emergency strobe mode (220 lumens). This flashlight has a 4x adjustable beam that works with any light setting to change the Redline from a flood light to illuminate everything within a 20 yard distance, or to a spot light to focus up to 150 yards. The light is strong enough to temporarily blind someone in a self-defense situation, possibly giving you enough time to escape and get to safety.
Settings – 220 lumens / 110 lumens / 22 lumens / S.O.S. / Defensive Strobe
- 100% – 4 hours of continuous illumination
- 50% – 8 hours of continuous illumination
- 10% – 15 hours of continuous illumination
- S.O.S. – 72 hours of continuous illumination
- Strobe – 72 hours of continuous illumination
- Length – 4.5″
Diameter – 1.5″
Weight – 0.428 lbs
- One high power LED bulb outputs 220 lumens of light (bulb rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum water-resistant compact body design
- Magnetic base for hands-free lighting
- Aggressive self-defense faceRear glow-in-the-dark button uses hard/soft touch technology
- Hard Touch: Simply click through the functions. (Light will turn off in between settings.)
- NOTE: Light will reset to first setting (100% ON after being off for 20 seconds.)
- Soft Touch: Press button halfway with no click
- This allows the user to cycle through the settings quickly without the light turning off between settings
(5) 6″ Glowstick(s)
These light sticks are used by military, law enforcement, paramedics, campers, hikers, scouts, utility companies, hotels, schools, boaters, and well-prepared individuals all over the world. The Ameriglo 6″ is the only US Military approved light stick with a special locking hook. Emergency personnel and troops alike prefer AmeriGlo light sticks for its versatility in the field, using this special locking hook for a myriad of attachment options.
- 12 Hour Light Source (Green)
- 6″ length with SureFasten hook
- No flame, no heat, no spark
- No batteries
- Waterproof Safe to use indoors and outdoors
- Maintenance-free, provides steady light output all night
(1) Eton Crank Radio (optional add-on item)
The FR1 is designed to keep you safe and sound, all charged up and ready to know. Perfect for everyday use or in case of emergency. Small enough to store in an emergency kit, backpack or glovebox, the FR1 packs a ton of features into a super compact size. And it’s mighty enough to charge most smartphones, play tunes and news, receive weather alerts, and light the night. Stay in tune and up to date with this AM/FM/NOAA weather band digital radio with display and alarm clock. Plug in your favorite headphones for solo listening. The FR1 powers up in multiple ways—via hand crank, built-in rechargeable battery, or use DC power via the included micro-USB cable to charge the FR1’s built-in rechargeable battery. To charge your smartphone, simply plug your charging cable into the USB port. Push the ‘CELL’ button and it will begin to charge to your phone. The FR1 has enough power to fully charge most smartphones when fully charged.
- LED flashlight
- USB smart phone charger
- Crank charging
- Receives AM/FM/Weather band
(1) Storm Whistle Emergency Whistle
This whistle creates a clear high frequency sound with a power rating 75% greater than other referee and safety whistles. Another cool feature of this whistle is that it can be heard under water, up to 50ft.
(1) Coghlans Signal Mirror
Great for signaling, looking at yourself while grooming, and observing places of your body that aren’t easily observable.
(1) Smith & Wesson Tactical Ops Knife w/ belt cutter & glass breaker
This knife comes personally recommended by Roman from RTGS. Its utilitarian features include a seatbelt cutter, glass breaker, and a razor sharp edge, making it ideal for personal protection and first responder functions.
- Handle Length: 4.5″ (11.4 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.5″ (9.0 cm)
- Steel: Stainless
- SteelLocking Mechanism: Linerlock
- Handle: High-Impact Composite
- Seatlbelt Cutter
- Window Breaker
- Pocket Clip
- Weight: 4.3 oz
(1) Uvex S3970DF Stealth OTG Safety Goggles
The Uvex S3970DF Stealth OTG Safety Goggles, coupled with earplugs and a N95 mask will (also included) will protect your orifices from debris and contaminants. For more advanced protection, please check out our NBC System (hyperlink).
- Low profile, wrap-around design fits comfortably over most prescription eyewear
- Pivoting headband clip and wide adjustable slide headband provides a range of adjustability and all day comfort
- Available with Dura-streme dual coating technology
- Easy lens replacement system
- Lens Tint: Clear
- Lens Coating/Shade: Dura-Streme
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Strap Material: Fabric
- Ventilation: Indirect Vente
- Frame Color: Navy
(1) Tactical Mechanix M-Pact Woodland Camo Gloves
- Molded Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and finger impact protection
- High impact PORON® XRD™ palm padding absorbs shock and vibration
- TrekDry® top-hand material helps keep hands dry and comfortable
- Second-skin fit with a hook and loop closure
- Ideal for military, law enforcement, firearm operation and maintenance repair operations purposes
- Rubberized grip on thumb and index finger for improved control and abrasion resistance
- Machine washable
(4) N95 Mask
In the years following 9/11, there are thousands of emergency workers suffering from horrible respiratory diseases and cancer from breathing in the dust left after the towers collapsed. If you are ever caught in a similar scenario, make sure you cover your face with an N95 mask or a damp cloth/bandana to prevent lung damage. Even if the event happened days or weeks prior, there may still be harmful contaminants in the air you want to avoid at all costs. If it’s a true SHTF scenario, seeking medical assistance after the fact might not be an option. These masks are affordable and lightweight, but must be changed every few hours to maintain effectiveness in contaminated environments. For more comprehensive protection see our NBC System.
(4) Sets of Ear Plugs
These soft low ear pressure plugs are comfortable for a variety of activities. Easy to roll foam easily inserts into ear and expands for a comfortable custom fit. Super comfortable foam allows hours of comfortable noise and sound protection. The plugs offer 31dB noise reduction.
Here is a great video on how to use this compass to navigate a map.
(1) Roll Duct Tape (50 feet)
Duct tape has so many uses; it would probably take a whole book just to go through the possibilities. Here is a short list of the things you can do with Gods gift to man…Duct tape!
- Repair a pierced hydration bladder, jacket, tent, glasses, footwear, canoe, etc
- Create a first aid sling
- Bond shelter elements together
- Splint a broken fishing pole
- Make a drinking cup
- Create a belt
- Create arrow fletching
(1) 50′ 550 Paracord
Paracord is another item that has a very long list of survival uses.
- 7 strands in the core
- Length: 50 feet
- Tensile strength of 550-lbs
- Some Uses:
- Rig a pulley system to life heavy objects
- Tie things to your backpack
- String up a clothes line
- Tie up a person (just in case)
- Replace shoe laces
- Repair broken equipment
- Use as dental floss
- Create a makeshift belt
(10) Large Zip Ties
Zip ties have similar uses to Paracord, but are better suited for certain things because of their rigid and seemingly unbreakable strength. Here are a few things you can use our zip ties for.
- Place markers: Use them to mark your trail through unfamiliar terrain
- Secure a light fixture on a branch overhead when camping out
- Hold wooden poles together to improvise a survival shelter
- Temporarily restrain unruly individuals
- Create a snare for catching prey
- Secure a tent in place
(6) AA & (6) AAA Batteries
Energizer batteries now hold their power for 10 years. Their proprietary Power Seal Technology is assurance that you’ll have power you can rely on, whether you’re capturing baby’s first steps, competing in the final level of a video game marathon, or preparing for a storm on the horizon. A 10 year shelf life means that you can be confident you’ll always have power when you need it most. that’s positivenergy!™
(6) Heat Packs
Heat Factory’s mini-size warmers are ideal for use inside gloves, mittens, pockets or any place where soothing heat is desired. The lightweight pouches provide reliable, even heat for 10 hours. Hand warmers are safe to use, odorless and non-toxic. The Heat Factory warmer is a soft, lightweight pouch containing a biodegradable mixture of iron powder, charcoal, salt, sawdust and vermiculite. When exposed to the air, an oxidation process takes place that generates heat. Once activated, Heat Factory warmers can even be saved for later use (preferably within a week) if placed in an airtight container. Unopened, the Heat Factory warmer has a shelf life of three years or more.
- Air-activated warmer lasts 10 hours
- Mini-warmer size fits neatly into gloves, mittens, coat pockets
- Each warmer 3.5-Inch x 2.25-Inch
- Safe, odorless, non-toxic
(2) 5′ Utility Straps
Great way to fasten additional gear to your bug out bag to increase load capacity.
- 2 straps per pack
- Spring loaded, zinc plated buckle
- Instantly adjustable-easy released
- Strong woven 3/4″ / 18mm polyester
- Easy to cut and seal to desired length
|Dimensions||12 × 14 × 14 in|
Black, ACU Digital, Coyote, Olive Drab, Woodland Digital, Woodland Camo, Multi-Camo
MRE Option, Wise Meal Option
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Complete The Collection
Advanced Operative Survival Backpack – Ready To Go Survival
- Contains all the essentials for a 72 hour Bug Out Bag
- High end equipment made by the best manufacturers
- Contains enough space to add personal items
Military Gas Mask NBC Survival Kit – Ready To Go Survival
- Easy to deploy with a military grade leg drop down pouch
- Protects against nuclear, biological, and chemical agents
- Wide panoramic visor for crystal clear visibility
- Includes potassium iodide tablets to block radioactive particles
The Ultimate Urban Survival Kit – Ready To Go Survival
- Grab and go solution when disaster strikes
- Protects you from the physical hazards present in an urban disaster scenario such as debris, dust, broken glass, etc
- Has every piece of gear thoroughly tested by our team in real world conditions
- Maximizes usefulness while minimizing clutter and weight
- Is able to breach doors and windows to aid foraging, escape, and search and rescue
- Acts as a stand-alone 72 hour survival kit